- Daily walks with wallowing in the snow, games in the snowdrifts, sledge riding and playing snow balls with a local dog Liza;
- Lessons and rehearsals;
- Games and contests conducted by the camp and proposed by ourselves;
- Video salon (directly in the cottage!) watching studio’s creative evenings of 2009 and “Romeo and Juliet” ballet staged by Rudolf Nuriev;
- Visit of “Zerkalniy” museum;
- Work on the performance devoted to 65 anniversary of Victory in the Second World War. Staged fragment “A Page from the diary” was performed on the evening devoted to the Day of the breach of the Siege on the 18th of January;
- Christening with holy water from a spring of Zerkalniy lake for the most active students together with Elena Fedorova (holy water appeared to be warm!!!): a drink from the hand.
32 students are going to celebrate the 19th anniversary of the studio to “Zerkalniy”. For 20 days they are going not only to celebrate this date but also daily (without days off) to have: morning exercises, basic dancing techniques, rehearsals having breaks for breakfast, lunches, dinners, night and day sleep, walks in the forest, swimming in lakes, sport games, discotheques and other interesting things.
P.S. Everybody is welcome to visit us every weekend from the 7th to 27th August.
Список учащихся студии на IV летнюю смену 2009 года:
According to results and progress of the students and following the applications filed we have made up a group for trip to “Zerkalniy” in winter 2009 from the 12th to 22nd January.