1. The 4th summer season in the Centre for Rural Children and Youth Creativity “Zerkalniy”. The first photos of a group of 40 children of “Metamorphoses” studio spending their time!
They are going to rehearse and perform a musical fairy tale “The Tale about Styopa Chernomor and Kikimora Umora” on the 21st of January at the stage of concert hall “Zerkalniy“.
The 13th of January – the first day of the session, the old New Year holiday – all the students are going to celebrate it and have a lot of fun. The studio is going to perform a joky number “Snowmen’s march”, the youngest girls (“snowflakes”) and the eldest boys (“snowmen”) participate in it.
On the 14th of January – the second day of the session – “Hello, Zerkalniy!” evening is organized. A metamorphosis must happen: the same eldest boys (“snowmen”) are going to perform the premiere of the cast of “Youthful games” (the year of staging is 1995, the choreographer – Fedorova E.M.).
The third, the fourth, the fifth days… are school, rehearsals, walks and other events.
The 18th of January – the Day of the breach of the Siege… the number “Page from the diary” based on the poems by Olga Bergolts and music by Dmitriy Shostokovich as well as the sound of piercing metronome will be performed by the new cast (the year of staging – 2010, choreographers – Ivanova O.V., Fedorova E.M.).
On the 4th August at 12.30 we are gathering at the studio.
- Walks in the snowy forest;
- The first part of the day: students had lessons at school and choreographers worked on staging of the premiere “Nekrasov winter”;
- First rehearsals to the music performance “The tale about Styopa Chernomor and Kikimora Umora”;
- On The 18th of January – the Day of the breach of the Siege… the number “Page from the diary” was performed;
- Rehearsals and performance of “Dance Life” on the stage of “Zerkalniy” concert hall.
A list of participants: